13 Reasons Why
I’m not sure if you remember one of my post where I mention about a trip that I wanted to take. It was supposed to be now…
I’m crying out loud. I know I shouldn’t complain, because people are dying. I cannot help it though. It might sound silly among the wave of fear, but I just wanted to disappear for some time. The trip was supposed to be a stop where I end one chapter of my life and start another one. I wanted to treat it as a time when I hit a reset button and erase everything what’s unnecessary in my mind. Just pure walking.
After that I wanted to come back and start a new life, in a new home, doing a new job. I’m encaged instead. Waiting… counting… hoping…
Where all I have is a fantasy.
Stay safe ❤
I had a wonderful morning today. I woke up early before the sunrise and I stepped outside into the cold air. Took myself for a little trip, far away from the crowd yet so close.
I waited there for the sun to wake up, greeted it with all the joy I could make from myself. The chill touched my cheeks. I was patient though, wanted to see it, feel the warmth I craved.
Then I went to town, still silent, coming to life, and I purchased a cup of tea to warm myself up. Sitting there, enjoying the morning and drinking tea I started to write.
OK. Now I’d like to explain something.
The book I wrote – ‘Ghosts’ – is the first of four volumes I plan to write and self-publish. So, I’d like to inform you that I’m currently collecting poems for a second volume that will be published some time soon. Wish me luck!
And of course, I want to THANK YOU ALL for purchasing my book! Please, leave a review if you like it. That would help me a lot.
Ghosts. Poetry volume I – available on Amazon.
Thank you so much Lynyo for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I am really honored.
1. If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
3. Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me
- I’m an extreme introvert. I love being alone and doing everything alone.
- I suffer from social anxiety. It’s quite mild but still… makes my life harder.
- I love herbal teas!
- I’m allergic to many things.
- I love wandering, especially surrounded by nature. It calms me down, helps me gether my thoughts and gives me a lot of joy.
- I’m quite a sad and depressive person.
- In April next year I’m planning to go for a two weeks long car trip somewhere around England. I dream of it every day.
Blogs I nominate